Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Recap

Weekend Recap

This past weekend Aaron and I went up to his sisters to hang out with them and his parents!

Friday we just stayed home and were waaay lazy.

Saturday after I got off work we waited around to play with layla then headed out to STL. When we got there we first went to the mall where I found a Delia’s store….I’ve always received Delia*s magazines but never have I seen an actually store! So we went in and I bought some stuff J then we shopped around and I got a Christmas gift for my mom.

Then we met Aaron’s fam at a homemade nice pizza restaurant and ate super…then we went to the bowling ally near Andrea and Brain’s (His sister and her husband). Everyone had a blast hanging out and acting silly…me losing! I lost both games but it was still so much fun J Then we rented some movies and got a cookie cake so we could spend the rest of the evening chillaxing!

Sunday we came home and spent the day lounging around as usual! Hope you had a great weekend, too!

No comments: