I just had my first paid holiday (Tuesday)EVER!
Whoo hoo It was a great day filled with homework...wait what?!
Yeah I spent the entire day Tuesday writing my midterm essays for my online class. It took FOREVER to get all of the information on the composer’s and their works! It basically took me 5 hours to get it all done with only a 15 break for a couple tuna sandwiches! After 4ish I got to relax and watch my show at 7…90210 does any one else watch that show? I am hooked like a fish on a lure…I just can’t dare miss a show or I think I may die. And who else hates it when it gets super good all the drama goes down at once, and your like sitting on the edge of your eat, and then BAM they show you the previews for next weeks show NO FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment