Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend Plans

It’s finally Friday and I don’t have to work tomorrow yay J

Tonight me, Aaron, Lana, Kelsey, and Jensen are supposed to go to a Cute is what we aim for and Second Hand Serenade concert…we’ve been going around and around on if were going or not so we’ll see! It’s about 3 hours away so I guess I’d be fine if we didn’t go…a few of my friends are having a 21st birthday party tonight!

Saturday is mine and Aaron’s dating one year anniversary!! Hoo Hoo and I already got one of my gifts last night…it’s an awesome Fox Racing coat from pacsun….it’s just coolio with gray and dark gray crossword puzzle looking things all over it, with a bright pink fox head here and there, and the inside is bright pink, too! Yipee! It’s crazy that it’s already been a year but then again I feel so close to aaron that it seems we’ve know each other for like 10 years J I have a fabulous day planned for us but I can’t tell you guys yet either…it’s a surprise!

Sunday is a day of rest and movie watching.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: