I had a great weekend! How was yours?
Friday night my friend Wayne and I watched a horror movie because we didn’t feel like going to the local bar like everyone else.
Saturday I didn’t have to work!! So…I slept in until like 8…nice. Then mom and I went to Jeff to go shopping and fool around for a while. We didn’t end up coming home until about 6 and we only bought like 3 things! I had tried to find a cute Halloween costume to wear instead of the Minnie mouse out fit I had b/c I felt dumb in it. No Luck.
Saturday Night me, Wayne, jenny (Wayne’s sis), and Shawn (jenny’s bf) went road tripping and then made our way out to a friend’s house for a Halloween party! I was waaay surprised when I got there because there were about 10 girls dressed up as playboy bunnies or French maids…and they’re like 15-17!!!! What the hell! I NEVER dressed up like that when I was younger b/c I would look like a whore…and I still wouldn’t dress up like hat! I mean these girls could have came straight outta the magazine.. ridiculous
Sunday I spent the day relaxing and doing homework. I even got a little ahead so I would be able to spend more time with Aaron this weekend while he’s here.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a great week as well!
1 comment:
I couldn't believe the outfits they had on either! People that dress like that often have very low self-esteem. My question is, where are there parents?
Post a Comment