Monday, November 17, 2008

One Year!!!!

GREEEEEAAAAAT weekend

We ended up not going to the concert Friday but me and Aaron had a nice night partying it up with ours friends. I danced with angel and he gave Chace advice…ha-ha

Saturday turned out great! I woke up to tons of flowers all over my room and a huge handmade card at the foot of my bed. Aaron’s so creative…he gathered up a bunch of our baby pictures, bought about 10 frames and arranged the frames all over a hug picture of thick cardboard with wrapped in wrapping paper! My pictures were stupid but it was awesome to finally see some of those baby pictures he’s been hiding from me for a year!

I also gave him his gift! It was a bracelet that resembles a watch band but instead of having a watch it has a metal piece where I had my name engraved…He liked that kind of stuff and he had been wearing a cheap necklace we found at the Lake on his wrist until my name popped off of it. Then I got my other gift!! It’s a couple’s ring! Not to be confused with an engagement ring but its a couple’s ring…it had both of our names on it and our birthstones!!! It’s beautiful!

We got up late and went to eat breakfast then lazed around the house until I made him get up and get ready (I was the one who was pokey) Then we headed out to go to the first surprise…I had told aaron that we were going to have an activity but id didn’t tell him what. Aaron drove so I had to direct him right to the doors of our activity but he didn’t realize what it was until we were parked and walking in….We went ICE SKATING! Wee…I had never been and he hadn’t been since he was a wee boy. We had a lot of fun and neither one of us fell.

After we ice skated for about an hour (any longer and neither of us would be walking today) we headed on over to the place of eatery. I hadn’t told him about where we were going to eat either. And I didn’t realize that I had no idea where the place was…I knew the general vicinity b/c I had been there before, and I knew it was on Madison street but it took us about 20 minutes driving roads to find Madison’s! (thanks for the idea Sarah) We had great food but by the time our main dish had come we were full…so we basically took all of our food with us in a to go box….

After eating we went to the theatre to watch house bunny…it was a super funny movie and I love Anna Farris! Not quite as much as I love Aaron tho <3 We had bought some movie earlier so after the movie at the theatre we went home, curled up on the couch, and cuddled through the movie People Under the Stairs !

Sunday we lazed around all day long, ate some dumplings, and hung out with layla for about 20 minutes.

No comments: