today's tuesday ten will be my 10 most favorite things to eat!
1. Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches - i LOVE them so much i put peanut butter on each piece of bread, cut up the banana a slices (rather thick), lay them out, eat the extra banana, and dive in. but i have to eat the edges with the crust first because the middle of best!
2. Hot Fudge Sundaes from the Vienna Drive In (not an advertisement just love it)! i like it when there's just a little bit in the bottom piled with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and cool whip! yumm...(you'll appreciate that one aaron)!!
3. Cereal...i eat cereal at least once every day!
4. Catfish from jeff's restaurant Morelend's! it is the best tasting catfish around! it has to be the small pieces not the big pieces tho
5. Burritos - i like burritos from anywhere made by anyone! ..ok maybe not anyone but my point is i love them ..but i only like the re fried bean and cheese ones..delish
6. PB and J - self explanatory
7. Popcorn - i like movie popcorn or popcorn you make at home..especially the kind you used to set over the stove and the skillet lookin pan would swell like no other!
8. Brownies, Cake, Cookies - and all of that stuff
9. Mac N Cheese - another fav of most people but it has to be kraft or i ain't eating it
10. Fries with Ice Cream - greatest pregnant food when your not pregnant!
2 comments:
O geez Kara, we could be twins. I love all this stuff too....I am actually munching on popcorn as I write thsi : ) And thank the lord for cereal...I eat it A LOT!
I love fries with ice cream!! Yum!! And I'm the queen of loving "pregnant food" even when I'm not pregnant. You should see what I put together when I am pregnant! It's def not for the faint at heart!
AS
Post a Comment