Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cashier/Waitress at the Vienna Drive In (who hasn't worked there?)
2. Cleaning Houses...nasty
3. and a Teller at FCNB
4. ...sorry no other jobs
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Titanic...it's tear jerker and if i feel like feeling sry 4 myself i watch it ;)
2. The Exorcist.. many ppl have never watched it & i feel like i need 2 introduce them 2 Ragen
3. Nightmare Before Christmas..i was hooked from childhood
4. Legally Blonde
Four places I've lived:
1. Vienna, Missouri
2. Vienna, Missouri
3. Vienna, Missouri
4. You get the point
Four TV shows I watch:
1. True Life
2. CSI or Law and Order
3. Paranormal State or Ghost Hunters
4. Intervention (it's sooo sad)
Four places I have been:
1. Panama City Beach, Florida
2. Cocoa Beach, Florida
3. Orlando, Florida .. i swear is was more then one trip!
4. The Lake of the Ozarks
Four favorite foods:
1. Banana and Peanut Butter Sandwiches
2. Black Olives
3. Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell
4. Brownies
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. California
2. Home sleeping
3. Kansas
4. a date
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Enjoying driving with the sun roof open this spring..wait! it is spring it's just not WARM!
2. Visiting Aaron's parent's in Kansas
3. Summer spent on the river
4. My birthday next week!
Four places I love to shop:
1. PacSun
2. American Eagle
3. Target
4. Hollister
tag, you're it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment