Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thoughts...

Here are some more random thoughts i think...
 
-My bridal shower was this past Sunday and i got a TON of stuff! It's so cool looking at your registry and seeing all the stuff you are going to get but then you actually get it and it seems like so much more!! Luckily i had some future fam at my house this weekend and they helped me wash up all the new goods and get them ready to go. I actually have them all put away!! Other than the bed sheet of course.. I'm so excited i have to wait for the perfect moment in time so when i unroll the beautiful bed in a bag comforters the heavens will sing! I have been using some "older" comforters for a while and lets just say i am ready for the much needed upgrade in decor!
 
-I have been throwing around the idea of becoming an Uppercase living demonstrator!! I think it would be a lot of fun and hey the extra mullah is always a plus! I'm kind of thinking at this point that i would not only like to sell the stuff but i think on occasion i would do the projects myself and then sell them.. ready made and ready to go! How does that sound? Do i have any volunteers to throw the first party? haha
 
-I have been having baby fever lately... CALM DOWN! it's only slight :) it seems like a lot of my friends are having babies right now! I'm always listening to their stories and soaking up as much information as humanly possible so that when i do decide to have a little one i will know everything there is to know.. HA!
 
-Since i am having a very very slight case of baby fever i am hard core having homeowners fever!! I really really really want a home to call my own! There are a couple potential prospects in the area that we are talking about. Our main concern right now is getting an awesome down payment saved up :) The reason i want a home now is not because i want a child now but because i want to have my "Hosting" stage of the marriage over with by then! I want to be able to host parties (not like hard core DJ parties) but like fun get togethers at my house without having to worry about a little one around or finding a baby sitter. I've already decided that i don't want to give birth to a child within the first 2 years of Aaron and i's marriage so we can enjoy or honeymoon phase for a while ;) So there is the update on the home owner's fever...
 
-On the subject of marriage.. the wedding is in less than 7 weeks now! This means i am now moving from the 12-8 weeks before the wedding section of my to do list to the 6-4 weeks before the wedding section of the to do list!! AHHH
 
-It seems like every week i make myself a mental list of all the wedding stuff that i need to get done that week! So far this week i have wrote out over half my thank yous from my shower Sunday, ordered another gift for an usher that was recently added, ordered my guestbook, found a gift for my flower girl, and picked up several things from Sam's that we need for the reception. Other things i still have yet to do include: sealing invitations, putting labels on the rest of the favors, finish thank you notes, finish the reception music list, finish the videographer music list, find toasting glasses, finding cake cutting utensils, and finish place cards!!! AND ITS ALREADY WEDNESDAY! look like i better get on it huh?

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Sounds like you've definitely been keeping busy! Not too much longer!