Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day One...

Day One…


Fruits. All fruits are allowed except bananas.

The first day starts with fruit because it is a natural way to normalize the body and prepare it for the upcoming days of the diet.

Fruits have multiple benefits – they are fat free and are low in calories compared to other foods most of us normally eat. Fruits also flush out the system thereby enhancing the detox process.

Tips to make Day 1 successful:

Eat a variety of fruit. This way you don't get bored eating just oranges or apples. Try to start your day with a fruit from the melon family such as watermelon, honeydew or cantaloupe since these are very filling. For lunch and dinner you can eat an assortment of oranges, apples or pears. Berries of any kind are really beneficial too since they are very high in antioxidants that assist the body in preventing certain types of cancers. Don’t forget that you can have “Wonder Soup” as well.

So I’m officially on day one of this diet and I already feel good! Maybe that’s the anticipation they were talking about.


7:05 am– I stepped on the scale and I weighed in at 126 lbs. Lets hope that number drops a tad by the end of this seven day dealio.

9:00 am– I’ve already started off by eating some cantaloupe and it actually was pretty filling because I only ate about 1/3 of the container I brought with me… I’m sure when 10:00 rolls around I’ll be hungry again though! I’ve also filled up my 44oz. Thirst Breaker cup with water. I can’t have any other liquid today besides water so I get to look forward to running the restroom A LOT!

10:00 am- Well I was right.. not only am I about to wet myself but I’m starting to get hungry. I’m also planning on eating some more of my cantaloupe and watermelon here in a little bit as a mid-morning snack.

12:40 pm – I just got back from lunch and I completely stuffed myself. I MADE myself eat two apples b/c I knew I would get very hungry by 5 (that’s what time I get off work tonight) and I don’t think fruit is ever TRULY filling, I am stuffed to the max right now but I think it will all fade soon enough!

2:45 – I hate this diet.. and I am really craving some El Jimador!!!

7:12 – Man this El Jimador is amazing!!!

So much for that diet!!! So let’s try a new approach!

No comments: