Saturday, January 1, 2011

new New NEW!!!!

Where to start... Here is a list of exciting NEW things happening in my life :)

-New HUSBAND!!!
-New Job!!
-New Jeep!
-New Hair!
-New Year!
-New LIFESTYLE!!!!

First off I got Married! YeeeeHaaaw!!!!! This is one of the most important things that could ever happen to me and words could not even explain how happy I am!!!

I have recently switched up my occupation... I went from being a burn out teller to an employee of the state! Not only do I love my new job I love the paycheck that comes along with it!

For Christmas this year Aaron (My super Hubby) got me a new Car!!!

I swore to everyone that after the wedding I would go blond.. and I deliver!!

New year... it's a brand new year and of course with a new year comes new years resolutions! Mine include more blogging, getting into great shape, and breathing :)

Now that I've broke the ice here are a few pictures to sum up 2010 and to kick us off to a great 2011!









No comments: