Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Idea.. or at least to me

So I went to a Bridal Show with a friend a couple weeks ago and saw this new idea of Body Slimming.. basically you take this handy dandy little wrap which kind of resembles a giant band aid and stick it somewhere on your body. When you take if off 45 minutes later you lose inches on whatever body part you put it in! Here is the info straight from the site...

"Expect "ultimate" results with this amazing 45-minute body Applicator! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results when applied to the skin.


It continuously hydrates for firmer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening. See results in 45 minutes.

If it is your first time using an Ultimate Body Applicator, we recommend that you only leave the wrap on for 45 minutes to test your skin sensitivity to the natural ingredients with detoxifying properties.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children. If you have a medical condition, health concern, or are taking prescription medication, consult with your health care professional before using this product."


Here are a few before and after pictures...




I am still a little sceptical! They say that it can last anywhere from 2-6 months depending on how toxic you are to your body.. quite frankly even if it lasts a week I would be sold :) I think it would be great for any upcoming events where you want to look your best!

Due to the fact I want to test it out I have decided to have a party! Everyone that comes pays $25 for a wrap and the best part is that you come in, get wrapped, sit around and chill (clothes all back on), and then your 45 min is up you get up and leave!! That's it!!

I haven't set an exact date for the party but I'm looking at Feb 7th-10th... that way you can get sexified for Valentine's day weekend :) For more details just get ahold of me!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Kara - I am having a party on Sat March 19th, if you want to come and try it out!