My cousin Lana just moved to her hometown of Potosi this weekend. We kind of knew she was going to be moving back to Potosi for a couple weeks but she just up and did it this past weekend... CRAZY!
She first moved down here when Layla was born to get advice and help since she was her first child. She liked it here but i don't think it ever felt like home.
I'm really happy for her because i know how much she loves being around her childhood, high school, and fellow mom friends! But i will really miss being able to just stop by and say her or swing by and pick Layla up to babysit for a bit. Layla is such a dawl so it will be sad having to make the hour and a half drive. I really should suck it up tho...I mean it's not like shes 5 hours away like my boyfriend is! I wish her luck and hope to be up there as much as possible :)
No comments:
Post a Comment