Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Everything Else!

OK so my weekend...

Friday night Aaron and i went up to Jefferson city to watch Quarantine! That movie was soooo freaky i mean i stayed on the edge of my seat the entire time. I was really scared! if your a horror movie freak i suggest you see it. It's kind of set up like a zombie movie as far as if you get bit you have it but it's not the dead coming alive. It has a scientific explanation..good movie!

Saturday Aaron helped my dad most of the day and i worked an lounged around the house. My dad suggested we go fishing so we ended up going out on the lake and catch some fish. I caught 10, Aaron caught 2, and dad didn't catch any! I shared mine with him though....

Saturday Night we went to El Maguey and ate supper then headed on over to Bruno's where laurel was having her birthday bash. We didn't stay too long but i did manage to give her, her card! I also got me third hole in my right ear...i now have 10 piercings! I think i might stop there :)

Sunday was a lazy day. We just lied around all day long watching movies!! too many to list in this post, I'll catch you up on those later :)

Monday we had the day off so we headed up to Potosi to see Lana's new house! It's just the right size for their little family, not to small, not to big. I brought a care package filled with juice, cookies, and chips..the necessities! we hung out there most of the day then headed home to watch more movies!!

I had a great weekend...hope you all had a great one too!!

No comments: