88 Minutes was ok if you like suspense type stuff..well it wasnt too suspenseful.
The whole deal is people all around this professor keep dying and the professor is trying to prove that he is being set up. It's kind of weird b/c the killer hangs his victim's upside down by their leg and then slowely cuts up pieces of them...strange.
The Love Guru was a lot better (for me) it's one of those so stupid it's funny movies. even tho it was too stupid at times. I love Jessica Alba and the fact that she is crushing on a guy that looks like "love guru" guy is kinda gross..no offense. it's turn out to be good and Justin TImberlake is the funniest guy in the whole movie :)
Saturday we had the wedding to go to in Brinktown. B/c my last name is Godat and i was riding with 2 other people with the last name Godat..we were late!!! the color of the wedding was a deep red. my FAV! and the bride looked fabulous in her wedding dress. I had never seen the groom before but he was looking pretty handsome too! i'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story...




Julie and Me
Me and Tabitha

me and my luver



4 comments:
Love the pictures! The one of Sarah and Malinda is great!
Kara, I love all of those pictures. I am making my mom bring your mom a cd to put all of the pics you took on a cd. lol! I love the pics!
I love the pics Kara! Especially the black and white of Sarah.
...sorry my computer was being stupid, the last comment is from me
-April
Post a Comment