I watched 2 really, really good movies last night!
I watched The Other Boleyn Girl and The Bucket List!
The Bucket List was super funny, sad, and kinda serious all at the same time...
Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are such an odd pair that it makes the movie fun.
There are some sad parts that i pretty much had to wipe a tear away in but the story line and ending are great! The story is about two men that find out they're going to die in a certain amount of time and jokingly they make up a list of things they want to do before they "kick the bucket"...the lost includes anything from getting a tattoo to witnessing something majestic!
The Other Boleyn Girl is about two sisters basically something for the love of the same man but it goes at it with really neat twists and quirky ways of working things out. there is a good sister and a bad sister like in most stories but sometimes the good is bad and the bad is good (if you could even understand that..haha). the movie has a somewhat sad ending as well but there is some good to come out of it!
I would highly recommend either of these movies...The Bucket List is more of a movie you can sit and watch with your parents (I did) and the other has some "ok i feel a little weird watching this with my parents" scene but nothing to racy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment