Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Survey Day

For my Tuesday Ten I'm gonna do 10 mini surveys....ENJOY!


5 Things On My List Of Things To Do Today

-Work out

-Make it through work

-Sun bathe by our pool

-Watch tila tequila

-Do some home work for my statistics class


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I Would Do If I Suddenly Became A Billionaire:

-I would go on a shopping spree like any other girl would...i'd only spend about $1000 tho

-Build a house that i designed myself.

-Pay off my car loan

-Put at least 1 million in a savings account

-Pay off any loans my close family had.

-make sure my fam would be set for a while

-Go on a couple of vacations to other countries or maybe even live there for a few years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



3 Of My Bad Habits:

-I sometimes bite my finger nails

-Curse a lil much when i'm out and about

-Eat too many sweets...bad kara bad


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Jobs:

-Cleaned Apartments in Rolla Mo at Morning Side Appts

-Cashier/Cook/Waitress at the Vienna Drive In

-Teller at FCNB (present)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Things Most People Don’t Know About Me:

-I got new counters in the proof room at work and i can't wait to use them

-i have 2 brothers

-i have a yorkie names Raven

-i want to name my first son Deklyn

-I'M SO READY TO GO HOME!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Full Name Kara Emmalee Godat
You like it? Yep
Birthdate April 8, 2008
Height/Weight gosh... 5.3 120lbs
Eye Color Hazel
Hair Color Brown w/ blond streaks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you...
Drive? Yep..pretty good
Drive a manual? Yeah if need be
Touch your nose with your tongue? yeppers
Cook? nope aaron can do that!
Dance? Oh Yeah
Sing? Oh No
Sew? kinda
Speak another language? same spanish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever...
Eaten sushi? no but i would like to try it
Been in love? yeah
Skipped school? yep
Made prank calls? who hasn't
Done illegal drugs? Never
Stolen something worth more than $1? No
Flashed someone? No
Been drunk? Guilty
Eaten squid? tried it yes
Been to New York City? No :(
Been to London? no
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite
Drink Tea
Soda Moutain Dew
Food Bananas
Restaurant Taco Bell
Color Black, White, Red
Artist Green Day
Album Spice Up Your Life Woot Woot
Website www.myspace.com/deklynmusic
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Last
Person to hit you an ex
Person you wanted to hit aaron cuz he made fun of me while i was working out!! haha
Person you hugged aaron
Person you kissed aaron
Person you wanted to kiss you aaron
Country you've been in USA?
Car you've driven My Mazda3
Law you've broken MIP
Thing you ate Personal Pizza from Campeters
Thing you drank FUZE slenderize...good stuff
Thing you said it was the little size one...talking about pots
Book you read i'm reading plain truth by jodi picoult
Show you watched Oprah at the gym

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was really interesting-I'm a sucker for reading people's surveys-I find it so interesting, when they surprise you, or you find out they have the same quirky habits as you do.
Angie