I found out some really news yesterday!! I found out that my thyroid had been doing so great lately that i don't even have to go get my usual monthly blood work done! I'll go see my doc in about 3 months and that's it! keep your fingers crossed it all goes well :)
As for the week ahead (minus Monday because that day is already lost!) i have a few things id like to accomplish!
-start tanning for my friend's wedding... yes i know it's bad!
-prepare a speech for my class on Thursday
-clean the floors in my house...yes and the freaking toilets ok!
-relax this weekend and make no plans until the day of the event!!! haven't done that in a while!
-blog more!
Now at the end of the week I'll let you know how i did.. this way i have something to talk about and also some initiative to get those things accomplished :)
No comments:
Post a Comment