Monday, December 14, 2009

Almost Christmas!

It's almost Christmas already i can't believe it!!
 
I've been in the christmasy mood lately and even attempted to make Christmas candy! I made some fudge that actually turned out really well :) those of you that know me know i CANNOT cook what so ever!
 
Aaron is coming home for good in 4 days and I am SOOOO excited! He'll be here on Thursday of this week and will never have to leave me again!
 
Our house is all decorated for Christmas with a tree with tons of presents underneath and a nativity scene that moves, and even garland strung over our fireplace and snowmen everywhere! I am so excited for people to see our house even though we don't have many visitors! haha
 
Quick Weekend recap while I'm here..
 
Friday night Aaron and i made supper for my parents and then we watched the movie Terminator: Salvation and it was surprisingly a really good movie! After my parents left we crashed because we both had to work Sat.
 
Saturday we both worked but i got off a couple hours earlier than Aaron so my cousin Kelsey and I ran to Jeff and shopped and picked up a few things from Wal-mart. Then we went home and i got ready to go out to a Christmas party with Aaron and one of my friends! The Christmas party went well .. everyone started to play cards and Aaron and I don't know how to plat cards so we ended up playing circle of death.. YeeHaw!
 
Sunday Aaron had to leave early so we lounged around until he left and then I cleaned house for 3 hours! Whoo Wee.. then i went back to Mom's house and napped the rest of the afternoon.
 
All around a pretty calm weekend!

No comments: