Thursday, June 25, 2009

Inspiring!

I just read a post on a blog that a fellow blogger had posted to her blog! (Confused?) haha
 
She made the point that she would rather spend her money on experiences rather than things. Her reasoning was that she will get more enjoyment out of doing stuff than have stuff laying around her home! I think she has a really good point! I would rather go places and do things that cost money rather than sit at home with things that cost money surrounding me :)
 
Awesome Post!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I completely agree with this - I have never been one to care about what I drive or having the best things - but I am not afraid to make spur of the moment decisions to go to places like...Mexico...and Colorado....(booked both trips at spur of the moment!)...Experieces are so much more awarding!!!