Good News!!!
I went to my Endocrinologist yesterday and he told me that my levels are all leveling out!! Two of them are actually in the normal range. Ya know it really feels good to have a Dr. tell you that you’re normal… I don’t care what kind of Dr.!!! Sooo.. my energy level isn’t exactly back to normal so he did bump up my dosage from 50mcg to 75mcg (cross your fingers!) and hopefully that gives me more energy and helps me to lose this extra weight. Speaking of that I am on the mend with the weight as well.. THANK GOD! My “base-line” (fancy term the Dr. used) weight was 120lbs. I went up to about 140lbs. (I say 140 b/c I jumped off the scale when I saw a four in the second columnJ) and I am now resting at about 131 lbs! Yippee! Only 10 more lbs to get to my original weight and then only 5 extra lbs to get to my original goal!
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. The designated recipients are prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party without authorization and are required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited by federal and or state law. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone at 573-422-6022, and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.
No comments:
Post a Comment