- i can't get over twilight.. i got the book forever ago i just haven't read it.. i did a no no and watched the movie saturday and i'm pretty much done with the book now. i am so amazed by the love that bella and edward have for each other.. not many ppl can capture love like that in a book or movie but she did a very fine job.. i'm just left in awe every chapter i read through.
- My tooth is still an odd color but were still working on it. I'm going to get a stronger dose this week and hopefully i wont be spending any more time in the hospital so ill be able to take it a week consistently.
- I got 2 new pairs of shoes! I got heels!! Not many ppl are amazed by this bc they prob dont know that the only pair of heels i had owned were prom shoes ive worn 5 times! Yeah i know your proud!
- Aaron and i are going strong! Wedding plans have been on hold but were still enjoying each other more than ever! and being all love struck from the twilight book is prob going to show!
- I started two new classes this week (havent really started yet bc i havent logged on!) They are both online this time, so no wasting time away from my precious blog, to drive to and from class.. Business Ethics and Principles of Marketing should be a nice pair!
- I'm on a heart medication to slow my heart rate from 120 to 80 so i'm extremely tired and slow all the time.. the doctor says i should be back to normal before the year is up! Wait?! What?!! A year!!!
- i've recently been letting my hair hang curly in the mornings.. see above ^
- Nothing exciting has happened in my life on the past two months :(
1 comment:
I read all 4 of the Twilight books ...the love story is priceless...so keep reading and finish the series...the last two books are the best..! My neice and I stood in line at midnight in Rolla to get the movie.! Beth
Post a Comment