Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nope.. Not Dead but close to it

Let me explain...

So Tuesday day my new little friend followed me to G&W.. not that bad right?
Ok so Tuesday evening we have to take the little friend home.. still not bad?!

My mom and i went down to Napa (where my dad works) to get his truck to transport Sadie (that's what we call her). We loaded up the pup and take her home and all is good everyones happy to see her. Well, i couldn't leave Raven (house dog - Yorkie) in the house after she had seen me come home and i failed to tell her hi!!

Soo.. we brought Raven with us to take dads truck back to him at Napa! (Bored yet?) When we finally arrived at Napa I went in with little Ravie in my arms... after we got inside my suggested i let Raven down so we could watch how cray and excited she was acting..

THEN STUPID KARA.. decided to run around the isle from my puppy...not realizing how slippery her shoes were..

Ran around an isle.. slipped.. hit some tool boxes that go in a truck bed.. one fell on me.. and BOOOOM (or snaap) there goes a TOOTH!! or at least part of it..

I had knocked off the bottom half of one of my b-e-a-u-tiful front teeth! Yep!

So... today i went to the Dentist bright and early.. whatd they tell me? I had to come back ..luckly they were able to get me in later on today. So i went back and foudn out that i was going to get a temporary tooth put on and that i would get a permanent tooth in a couple weeks! (Thank God!)

So i survived! I realize now that it is pretty funny and i am sooo lucky that's the only thing wrong! I mean this is the first foriegn object in my body for 21 years so it is a little upsetting, but i'm glad i still have all 10finger and toes :)

Moral: DON'T RUN IN NAPA!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I felt so bad for u Kara!! I'm glad that your temporary looks good!!

Brooke and Brian said...

Oh, ok thats pretty cool! Haha, does your friend know me? Anyway, I am surprised you like my blog because it is ALL about my super cute little girl! And mostly pictures so haha. Feel free to keep in touch. Anyway, your background is cute! I know the maker of cutest blog on the block. She makes the best backgrounds.