Wednesday, May 14, 2008

slow motion..

This has been such a slow day...nothing exciting has happened. well something kind of exciting happened but i'll have to tell you about it another day ;)

so today i am bored...extremely bored so i have found a survey from Kelly's blog that i'll share with you.


I am: a college student with a great life!
I think: i want something sweet to eat.
I know: i should be doing some work, but i have nothing to do
I want: to have a great summer
I wish: i had a smaller back side!
I miss: my grandmother
I fear: heights
I feel: full...so i don't think i'll have something sweet
I hear: the music on kelly's blog
I smell: my hand sanitizer i just put on
I crave: spaghetti
I search: for true happiness
I wonder: how my life will play out
I regret: not spending more time with certain people
I love: to laugh
I cry: very seldom but when i do it's for a stupid reason
I don't always: say thank you for things im grateful for
I write: on my blog nearly everyday
I win: against aaron playing wii
I lose: weight when i actually try!
I never: do drugs
I confuse: my dates sometimes
I listen: to peppy music most of the time
I can usually be found: at work...
I am scared: of the dark because i watch to many scary movies
I need: to stop worrying about what other people think of me
I am happy about: meeting aaron
I hope: i spelled everything right!
I am tagging: Everybody!

No comments: