Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello..

Hello.. my name is Kara and I have a problem. I have been abandoning my blog for nearly a month now and I've decided I need help.

I've been a busy little bee these past couple months... between trying to get stuff ready for the big move, to making wedding plans, to helping planning a friends wedding goodies!

Here's a few things going on in my life

- Were moved into our house now! We only live there while Aaron's home which has actually been a lot lately! I still go down in the evening and clean up and put away stuff that's still in boxes... you know the fun stuff J


- I am almost down to 3 sessions of school left... this means only 6 ½ more months of school!!! YAY!!

- I've been helping to plan a friends bachelorette and bridal showers... totally cool

- Aaron and I have been watching a lot of movie... ya see we don't have any satellite yet and no stations come in through our antennae sooo we watch a lot of movies. Ohh and no internet either (part of the reason I haven't been able to post lately)

- I have been nominated to host my first Thanksgiving... yay…fun…OMG! haha

- It turns out I actually do know how to decorate... who would have known!

Other than a whole lot of work through the day, school and hwk going on through the evenings and hanging out with my sweetie on the weekends there hasn't been a lot of time for much else. Aaron is down to his last month of school and he's feeling the pressure. Becoming and RN is a lot of work and I have a feeling NP school isn't going to be an easy road either. I'm just thankful he's got a year off from school before he has to start up again! We are going through a lot of stress in our lives right now but were holding up really well and we can't wait for life to start slowing down next summer J maybe ill talk to you then! J/k Ill hopefully be able to keep up with postings soon J hang in there.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soo glad you are posting again....I have really missed reading your blog!!