- Aaron and I ger our house the first of November and i even took an extra day off of work to clean the place out and to start getting our stuff moved in! Waaaaay pumped!!! We've gotten nearly everything well need minus a few toiletries :)
- Since Aaron is only here every other weekend i've been working hard on school. I've had 3 10 pages papers due in the last 7 weeks with a nearly unlimited amount of other forms of homework! I have another 10 page paper due this week (Done! Yay!) and then an addition one next week and another 20+ page paper due next week! Woo Weee... wish me luck
- I am officially in my last year of school now, and im almost down to the last 4 sessions.
- Work is going great im growing closer to all my co-workers and we (almost) all get along!
- A certain co-worker and i have started a low carb diet..now when i say diet i dont mean the south beach diet or the atkins diet, i mean food in gerneral. We're trying really hard to but out some bad carbs and some fat calories. So far it's working pretty well because we started it Monday and i've already lost some weight!! YAY! my goal is fast approaaching already.
- Im thinking about having a Celebrating Home party next month.. it'll just be a book party so no one will have to come to my non existent house :)
- I'm looking forward to going to a Jason Aldean concert in a couple weeks with a few friends..im not a big country fan but i love the song "Laughed Until We Cried" by him. Hope its fun.
- I have become a big fan of FarmVille on facebook.. yeah im a nerd! my Aunt got me hooked and now i rush home daily to harvest my crops? What? (P.S. - come be my neighbor!)
- my thyroid still isn't completely lined out yet but i feel awesome. the last appointment showed im still slightly hyperthyroid but that could just be my body trying to line itself out.
- my tooth still isn't quite fixed yet either. I went back yesterday for my second permanent..yeah second! i obviously have transparent teeth and even a trip to springfield isn't enough for the lab to get it right...grrrr
- the wedding plans are goinging along smoothly.. were down to two weeks and it will officially be one year until the big day. things are seeming more real now that i can say within the year ill be married! WOW!
That's about it for now so enjoy the lovely pictures...
Layla playing in our yard
Aaron and I having a walk
No comments:
Post a Comment