Here are few things that have been going on in my life these days..
- Aaron and I are in search of an apartment in Vienna. We want something that's got 2 bedrooms and preferably something with washer and dryer hook ups! Since Aaron will be here for good (YAY) in December we will need to start renting about the first of December!
- I have been wedding dress shopping twice now! I have found a few things that I really like but also found a few awfuls! I'm def thinking sweetheart but who knows!
- I started school this week.. boo the time flies. But I officially a Senior so that means I'm 3/4 of the way done!
- My hair is still falling out :( i found out today just how bad it really is. I wore my hair down with my bangs pulled back and you can see the balding areas on the side of my head (where a man usually loses hair.. receding hair line). So then I pulled back my hair in a pony tail when I got home and saw just how ridiculous it really does look! I've attached a picture!
- Aaron and I went to the Vans Warped Tour a couple weeks back and had an absolute blast! It was soooo much fun and I got to see so many of the bands I listen to on a daily basis :)
- Aaron has to leave this weekend :( he will be back every other weekend but will actually be working a 7-3pm day on the Saturday he IS here... boo
- I got most of my Vacation pictures edited and will hopefully have them printed off in the next week or so.
- My friend and her fiance just moved in to their first duplex together and I'm going to go visit them next week AND I'll get to meet her future step daughter!
- Our fair is fastly approaching and will be here before we know it.. Waaaay pumped up for that!
- Aaron's B-day was yesterday!!!! Half way to 30.. EEeek! We went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant and then came home to ice cream cake. Yipee I got him an external hard drive he's been wanting/needing and my mom got him a couple movies.
- I dyed my hair again I KNOW A SHOCKER! haha. Well I went back to a very close natural. It's called dark soft brown and I LOVE it. (Minus the fact there isn't as much left to dye lol)
- I'm in an organizing mood and I think it may stick around. So when I'm sitting home bored b/c Aaron's gone I think I may get some cleaning done.. think of it as late spring cleaning!
- I've scrap booked a little more lately.. partly due to the fact I was off two weeks from school. I'll try to share pics.
- My weight has come back down to 124lbs. That is GREAT compared to what I was sitting at when I reached my highest. I was sitting at somewhere around 140lbs so I think I'm doing pretty good!
- Aaron and I are going to Six Flags this weekend and we can't wait. It'll be out last day together before he goes back to KS. But we plan on going out with a bang!!
No comments:
Post a Comment