Monday, July 27, 2009

In Response to my Fab Commentor!

Original Post:

Hum Drum...

So here i was sitting in my teller window minding my own business when i over hear a customer talking about his life and about his upcoming vacation. As i listened i notice he's talking about going somewhere where he can get away and where no one knows him or cares.. about how he can get away and just be himself and enjoy life. He wants to get away so he doesn't have to live his hum drum life! He wants to get out of the rut of living his hum drum life.. and he just can't wait to have a week of fun and living!
 
Excuse me but isn't LIFE supposed to be fun and aren't you supposed to live it!!!  I mean i don't live for the weekends or for vacation so i can have fun and get away from my life! I want to live my life RIGHT NOW and enjoy it RIGHT NOW...  I feel sorry for him and anyone else who feels the same way.. I'm sorry your life sucks so bad that you just cant wait for vacation so you can live?! Now don't get me wrong it is GREAT to go on vacation and get away from it all but not so i can get away from my hum drum life. i love my life.. it may have ups and downs but it is NOT hum drum :)
 
Comment:
 Anonymous:
You sound like the typical Vienna person, all you want to do is party and forget about the reality of life. Get a clue woman.
 
...Ok look WOMAN i know you are just trying to get under my skin and lets face it your comment did not even make sense in regards to my post! I just explained that i loved my life and did not live for weekends of partying yet for some reason, in your little head, you translated it as me living for the parties on the weekends! OK... before you make another irrelevant comment on my blog you should actually sit down and re-read it to yourself.. then maybe you will realize that you are just as stupid as your comment makes you seem :)
 
Have a GREAT day Anonymous! 

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I am sick and freakin' tired of "Anonumous" people who have nerve to make such bullshit comments and not the balls to put their name. They are pieces of shit Kara who are not worth caring about. They are just jeolous that we all actually have lives and all they do is sit at home (alone)and cruz the internet and read blogs of peoples lives they wished they had. F*** U anonumous and stay the hell off of Kara's blog!

Anonymous said...

well see that's the thing about having a blog....you're putting your life out there for strangers and "anonyomouses" to read.....not everyone is going to agree with what you say or do and since America still has it's freedom everyone including you and whomever else you choose to involve in your matters (strangers) are most likely going to have an opinion on it...

obviously this comment was left by someone who knows you and not a real anonymous but they were just too chicken shit to leave their name.

this is a different anonymous, one whom you don't know.

there will be nice comments and there will be hateful comments. if you don't know them then who cares what they think.

Dana said...

Oohhh, Ohhh, I got the PERFECT "meditiation" in my e-mail today. Here goes:
"How much of your life do you spend living in the present?

Research shows that it's very little. We spend a lot of time ruminating about the past, or speculating about the future. To make things worse, much of this "non-present" thinking is negative. We think about things we might have done, or we think about future dramas that may, in reality, never occur. Or we might just simply wish it was Firday, and effectively wish a significant portion of our lives away.

The secret to real peace and happiness is to live in the present - to focus on the "NOW".

If you catch yourself living in another time zone remember, the present is where fulfillment is."

AND - Here are my thoughts on rude commenters. #1 It IS possible, you know, to leave your opinion, in a non-threatening, positive way - even if your opinion is different....I don't think negative criticism, is necessary, there is a thing called CONSTRUCTIVE critisicm...people must not know how to use it these days!~ If they don't like you why are they wasting their time reading your blog?! I hate that I had to make my blog "private"....but, some people, sadly, don't have enough fulfillment in their own lives to be nice to people....and, you know what they say about people like that - They are just JEALOUS!

I agree with you - I live my life for the now! Sure, I look forward to things in the future, and like to remember things from the past...but I try to remember that it is NOW that makes the memories...I love my life too!!

Oh, and what is wrong with "partying"...I love having fun!!

Sorry this comment is so long : )

kaRa said...

Anyone who doesn't like my blog and what i have to say should stop reading!! Simple as that!

Jill said...

You go Kara. You know how I feel about not putting your name on things. Shame on anyone who feels the need to make a mean and hurtful comment and then be too much of a coward to stand behind it. You are one of the kindest individuals I know.. Never change!!

Beth said...

You are AWESOME Kara!Way to stick up for yourself! I think these comments are usually out of Jealousy. And what are they talking about all there is to do in Vienna is Party?