Friday night Aaron and I drove down to Kansas …wooo fun!
Saturday day we got up ate breakfast and headed out to the mall to do some shopping. The malls there are so big to the mall I’m used to in jeff city I just get so amazed by the amount of people and shops. When we got to the mall and there were NO parking spaces anywhere… We ended up havin to park on the very edge out in the middle of no where! After we finally got parked we headed inside to start the craziness! We went in some stores and came right back out cuz it was so packed I couldn’t even breather without someone else’s breathe coming right back at me..eww. I did find some cute clothes, tho!
Saturday evening we ate dinner with Aaron’s parents ALee and Doris; his sister DeeDee and her husband Tim; and Aaron’s friend Matt and his new wife Nicole. We had steak, crab, baked potatoes, asparagus, and wine! It was soooo good! After Dinner we all just sat around an talked about the past…even though I wasn’t in a lot of the boys’ past I still had so much fun listening to there stories. I can’t wait till I can sit down with the family and reminisce about the good ole times we’ve had J
Saturday Late Evening we went riding around Wichita looking at Christmas lights…those people are quite festive!!! We saw one house that had so many lights on it that I thought it lookes like the sun shinning bright asnd I could hardly look at it without my eyes watering like no other. There was a community that had lanterns around ever single persons property…almost leading the way. Another street had big pole sticking out of the ground with lights strung around them…they were every where and it looked like you were driving through a huge field of colorful grass!
Saturday Night we went out on the town...we went to a club called Indigo (aaron’s cousins own it) and had our selves a really good time hanging out and I even got to meet some of his friends!!! I really hit it off with a girl aaron used to work with and her chick friend. We stayed out till about 2 in the morning! Good night!
Sunday we got and drove home..it was a great weekend I didn’t wanna go home J
Hope you guys had a great weekend, too
No comments:
Post a Comment